fifteen!!!

konichiwa...
happy new year everyone....
this year I will celebrate my fifteen birthday on 8 October...
I was very excited... I am getting older than before....
FIFTEEN like this song by Taylor Swift:

but not only I will getting older.... my inspiration, Greyson Chance will celebrate his fifteen birthday too on 16 August this year... meanwhile Cody Simpson will celebrate his fifteen birthday on this 11 January... very fast...
Cody and Greyson

by the way all of us will getting older and older every year....
this year I will take the very important exam that will prove what I had learn in this 3 years..
I hope I will get 8 A's... ~InsyaAllah~
^_^

see ya with more story by me...
★ Don't shy to comment or like this entry ★

0 000 Readers:

 
Copyright © 2011 - 2016 reserved to Aira Amir